Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
12.979 / 16.989

Re: Farmas USA

Vease su CV, que tenia antes de ser Presi y los libros  que ha publicao. je,je,je

--

Se sabe algo de DVAX. , que tiene hoy los cortos restringidos en IB y esom lo suelen hacer cuando hay bad news y se espera que se va a derrumbar.

Summary

The last 30 years growing at 2.5% is the weakest 30 year period since 1939.

The three times the top marginal tax rate was cut below 38% were all followed by below average growth.

An income tax schedule needs two features to encourage prosperous growth. A low top marginal rate fulfills one at the expense of the other.

The best 30-year period growing at 5.2% had much higher tax brackets than in recent history.

The key to widespread prosperity is to have the wealthy take less income, pay less tax, and grow the value of their businesses more.

Growth Goes Up and Down with Tax Rates

The strongest year of growth in the last 65 years was 1984 which was influenced by a 50% top tax rate and a 28% capital gains tax rate. Earlier, we noted that the top rate influences growth two years late
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4128835-tax-reform-worst-policy-since-great-depression?lift_email_rec=false

TEVA dentro a 15,10....jjjj como me gusta esta bicha ....a ver si no sale rana ...ni gato ....🤔

Dvax

Que el viernes tocó el -10% durante la sesión y hay restricción de cortos durante el día de hoy.
Procedimiento habitual en esas situaciones

SGMO

SGMO GILD

A pesar de que sí se ha rumoreado que podría ser un objetivo, esos 100M no le afectan en absoluto. Como se indica en la nota:

Southern United States supporting organizations working to address the HIV/AIDS epidemic. The corporate giving program of the initiative has a threefold mission: to build capacity and increase knowledge sharing among community-based, underfunded organizations in Southern states; to explore interventions that appropriately respond to patients’ needs, including the bundling or reframing of mental health care, as well as the intersection between substance use, the opioid epidemic and HIV/AIDS; and to fund awareness and anti-stigma campaigns. Through this initiative, Gilead plans to dramatically increase the reach of these organizations working to address the epidemic in the region, and ultimately to improve the lives of those affected by HIV/AIDS.

esto de no poder estar mirando me mata, voy a tener que cambiar mi forma de operar.

Acabo de ver algunas velas que no me gustan, aunque las veo tarde que se le va hacer , fuera ACAD y RDUS. Ya repescaré ( o no, podria haber super power hour ).

Al menos rasco 1k pavos.

edito: CLVS fuera tambien, 200 pavos

y porque no pude ver las CELG que sino las hubiera largado en even. pero bueno, me preocupan menos ...

ADXS dentro con 1k cromos a 3$....

Brokers destacados