135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
12.363 / 16.989

Re: Farmas USA

MACK
Los 3 bajos parecen un buen precio, según cómo le dé igual me animo...

Espero que hayais cargado hoy de buenas bios. menuda oportunidad hoy!

In all likelihood, there were no humans that were even involved in the initial push lower in biotechs within seconds of the mention of the word drugs. It was the machines, the algo's, reading headlines and playing catch up. People (at least I can't) think fast enough and act quick enough to be able to listen to and process the information and then take action.
Today's news about drug pricing is nothing new at all. We have been hearing about it for months now. There was nothing said, in my opinion, today, that we have not heard about over the course of nearly the past year.

If the IBB and the group manage to survive the rest of the day and hold these support levels around $276, I happen to think it is incredibly bullish for the sector and the market in general.
http://seekingalpha.com/article/4036092-one-sector-trump-crushed-today?app=1&auth_param=ft8lg:1c7d2dd:a171c354e6f4b0106b8fd2a3176fd2f4&uprof=37

mack
2.90 pasa una línea pero igual la llevan a mínimos históricos en unas semanas, los 2 bajos.

Vaya día, me hubiese gustado estar pendiente para hacer alguna compra, pero ya habrá oportunidades y mejor me contengo en el after que todo lo que puede pasar es que meta la pata.

Ánimo a todos, esto es como acaba, no como empieza.

Yo sigo "libre" de farmas desde mediados de Diciembre... y sospecho que aún seguiré así alguna semana más.

¿En que sectores andas si no es mucho preguntar?

Brokers destacados