Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
12.254 / 16.989

Re: Farmas USA

REGN +6% en premarket por el fail de OPTH. A ver si tira hacia arriba del IBB

Gracias por recordarlo, a mi se me habia pasado por alto.

AKAO
Achaogen's plazomicin successful in late-stage studies; U.S. marketing application on tap for H2 2017; shares up 22% premarket
http://www.seekingalpha.com/news/3229914

ADXS

Advaxis' (ADXS) Lm Technology Focus at International Congress on Immunotherapies in Cancer

the preclinical ADXS-HOT program, which will utilize the company’s Lm Technology to develop constructs that will target tumor driver genes that carry mutations occurring in hotspots. These hotspots, often called public mutations, are commonly observed in multiple patients’ tumors and found in multiple tumor types. With ADXS-HOT, Advaxis will be developing a library of off-the-shelf agents that can be administered to patients with cancer who test positive for biomarkers that detect common genetic mutations. These constructs will be available for immediate use, thereby reducing the turnaround time between a patient’s biopsy and the start of treatment. The company will initially focus on constructs targeting several of the most critical mutations in tumor driver genes associated with many cancers and plans to file an IND for ADXS-HOT in the second half of 2017.

Earlier this year, Advaxis announced a global collaboration with Amgen to develop its MINE™ (My Immunotherapy Neo-Epitopes) program and ADXS-NEO, which is designed to activate a patient's immune system to respond against the unique mutations, or neoepitopes, contained in each individual patient's tumor by using parallel DNA sequencing. Unlike ADXS-HOT for public hotspots, ADXS-NEO is directed at patient-specific mutations.

http://www.streetinsider.com/Corporate+News/Advaxis+%28ADXS%29+Lm+Technology+Focus+at+International+Congress+on+Immunotherapies+in+Cancer/12332383.html?si_client=intbro

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

Llama a Chuck..

OPHT

Alguien puede poner el pre de HZNP? No me sale...

Brokers destacados