Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
10.182 / 16.992

Re: Farmas USA

En mi caso que estoy 100% en liquidez me viene de lujo. 3 tiritos preparados para NVAX asi que como dices zunzun, espero tener la mente fria para hacer buenas entradas en NVAX (no me deja el ordenata poner acentos...sorry).

NVAX
Al final voy a hacer 4 tiritos. He puesto la orden de 3 a 7,70 el primero, a 7,48 el segundo y a 7,00 el tercero. El cuarto me lo reservo por si entramos en modo apocalíptico.

TGTX

Ampliación dilución ATM

On December 31, 2015 TG Therapeutics, Inc. (the "Company") filed a prospectus supplement to allow for additional capacity under their Amended and Restated At Market Issuance Sales Agreement (the "ATM") such that the Company may issue and sell additional shares of common stock, having an aggregate offering price of up to $175.0 million.

As of December 31, 2015 the Company had approximately $7.0 million of remaining capacity on its existing ATM, and the Company has not utilized the ATM since August 2015 at a sales price of approximately $18 per share.

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/151231/tgtx8-k.html

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

TIG

Una de células que me gusta que es belga y no podía comprar con IB va a cotizar en el Nasdaq.

announced today that it has filed a Registration Statement on Form F-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for a proposed initial public offering of its American Depository Shares ("ADSs") to be listed on the NASDAQ Global Market in the United States. The number and price of the ADSs to be offered have not yet been determined.

http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/12/22/797777/10158743/en/TiGenix-files-Registration-Statement-for-proposed-initial-public-offering-in-the-United-States.html

CYTX

Empieza reclutamiento fase II en atrofia muscular espinal (SMA)

The primary objective of this double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial is to determine the potential pharmacodynamic effects of a suspension formulation of CK-2127107 following multiple oral doses in patients with Type II, Type III, or Type IV SMA. Secondary objectives are to evaluate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of CK-2127107. The trial will enroll seventy-two patients in two sequential, ascending dose cohorts (two cohorts of 36 patients each, half ambulatory and half non-ambulatory). Each cohort will be stratified by ambulatory versus non-ambulatory status to receive CK-2127107 dosed twice daily for 8 weeks.

http://ir.cytokinetics.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=142156&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=2125742

Vaya Triskis, el cuarto en modo apocalíptico, si a mi con el tercero ya me da pánico..........

A ver el gap...

Edito: No veo gap en NVAX

Brokers destacados