86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
9.830 / 16.989

Re: Farmas USA

Gracias me has colgado Ino, Gale y Tgtx esta noche reporte de Gale

OCAT

10-Q. No leo nada nuevo. Solo números. De lo que yo entiendo.

This planned increase will be driven primarily by our expansion of our clinical operations and capabilities as we continue work related to our ongoing Phase 2 clinical trial for AMD and initiation of our Pivotal clinical trial for SMD. Spending will continue to increase throughout 2015 and 2016 as our trials are initiated, clinical sites are activated, and patients are enrolled in the trials. We currently work with four clinical sites in the US and two in the UK. We plan to expand the number of sites in both the US and in Europe. In addition, we are expanding the network of consultants and service providers we contract and we also plan to expand our internal workforce.

We plan to fund our operations from the following sources:

• As of September 30, 2015, we have $32,137,535 in cash.

• As of September 30, 2015, $5,822,405 is available to us through the Lincoln Park financing arrangement.

• As of September 30, 2015, an additional term loan totaling $4,000,000 is available to us subject to the terms and conditions of the Loan and Security Agreement.

We believe that our current cash balance, and the $5,822,405 available to us under the Lincoln Park financing arrangement as of September 30, 2015, will be sufficient to fund our operations into the second half of 2016.

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

AMRN

+12.75%, Yo no las llevo, pero enhorabuena si os abren así.

AMRN

Si me abre así me lo voy a tener que pensar...

NVAX

Dejo orden de compra puesta por si no me pilla pendiente... Que malvenda...

Te puede interesar...

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Brokers destacados