Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
1.638 / 16.993

Re: Farmas USA

Bueno, es una manera verlo. Desde de mi punto de vista significa que hay mucha gente que apuesta por que siga cayendo. Para que se de un de esos squeeze que tanto nos gusta tendría que suceder algún hecho relevante que haga que la acción suba y los cortos se tengan que cerrar todos de golpe. Por lo tanto la esperanza de la acción con los cortos que hay es un notición.

Ahora la clave es: ¿hay algún notición pendiente de salir en ARNA?

Por cierto, fijaos en FB que también tiene mas de un 50% del volumen en corto y en su cotización. La clave para seguir o no la ha dado Proctor y Framus muchas veces, ¿creo en el producto?

FRIDAY, AUGUST 3, 2012

Arena Pharmaceuticals WILL be PURCHASED....mark my words -SIERRA WORLD EQUITY REVIEW
Hi all my ARNA longs, just getting ready to call it a night, had a great time tonight dancing with Natasha at Splash in San Jose. We are here following up on another of the stocks I really like OCZ, but never fear, Arena Pharmaceuticals is close and dear to my heart! I'm so excited that we were the FIRST to announce the date of March 18, 2013 for when we believe the tentative announcement of the BUYOUT of Arena Pharmaceuticals will happen. If you were not a believer in our accuracy you will be after this one...RIGHT? Remember you heard it here FIRST at Sierra World Equity Review. Now over the coming days and weeks I will be putting up some pieces that will totally clue you in on what we know and just WHO will be buying Arena Pharmaceuticals, perhaps I might just throw my own name in the hat and buy the company myself....that would really burn those shorting the stock and the rotten things they have said about me...lol I'll have the last laugh! This is just one of my hobbies, I've been blessed with so much money, enough for ten million lifetimes, so I might just do it. Sierra World Equity Review currently hold no positions in any of the companies mentioned in this report.....be the first to read our new posts follow us on Twitter at  https://twitter.com/#!/SierraEquity
Posted by Sierra World Equity Review at 12:38 AM
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook

Older Post Home

Ya se que son los de sierra. Pero aquí se mojan con fecha y con una mujer que no se quien es.

ahi va que voy con mi superblog:

FRAMUS WORLD EQUITY REVIEW

Arena Pharmaceuticals WILL be PURCHASED....mark my words .... THIS YEAR.
Hi all my ARNA longs, this is the plan:

August-September, After conference call next week 10.x$
October, After the DEA scheduling , 13,x$
November, After EMA approval , 20$

Then buyout at least 30-40$
If not buyout, 3-5 years later, will be at least $60.

GOOD LUCK, ARNA longs guys!!
;))))))))

Brokers destacados