Rankia Colombia Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia España Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Perú Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
85 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
14.094 / 16.977

Re: Farmas USA

Gracias Mugi.

Entonces se supone que en mi bróker me aparecerá akba?De momento me marca KERX

Debería aparecerte hoy...o pone “kerx” pero en realidad son akba’s (comprueba los Isin a ver si coinciden, o mira si te deja operar con ellas); o bien no han hecho el cambio todavía. Si no pregúntale al broker directamente

NVAX
redplate:
"The last time it ran to 15 I sold at 11 on the way up. That was based on a funding note that modified flu formulation. I thought it fortold an issue with the old flu, so I took it off the table. I will look for opportunity in the above ten range to sell 20% and cover my buy plus a tad. Then watch and see how strong or weak the final data is. So I never say never, but I am not thinking 20 in the next year without some good partner/support cash news. Above ten I fear another raise. Reach ten on data and they can get to twenty if a BP partner/cash cow comes on board to prevent further dilution. That’s stars align and strong data setRSV and flu.

Let’s be clear, these are not day of news, twenty takes a string of news/data"

On December 10, 2018, Advaxis, Inc., a Delaware Corporation (the “Company”) received a written notice of termination from Amgen Inc. (“Amgen”) with respect to the License and Collaboration Agreement, dated as of August 1, 2016 (the “Amgen Agreement”) pertaining to the development and commercialization of the Company’s ADXS-NEO program, a novel, preclinical investigational immunotherapy, using the Company’s proprietary Listeria monocytogenes attenuated bacterial vector, which activates a patient’s immune system to respond against unique mutations, or neoepitopes, contained in and identified from an individual patient’s tumor. The termination is effective as of February 8, 2019. The Company’s ADXS-NEO study is currently enrolling patients and the Company will evaluate whether to re-partner the ADXS-NEO program.

Under the terms of the Amgen Agreement, Amgen received an exclusive worldwide license to develop and commercialize the ADXS-NEO program. Amgen previously made an upfront payment to the Company of $40 million, purchased $25 million of the Company’s common stock and reimbursed the Company for certain research and development costs in support of the ADXS-NEO program. Under the Amgen Agreement, the Company and Amgen collaborated through a joint steering committee for the development and commercialization of ADXS-NEO. The Company was eligible to receive future contingent payments based on development, regulatory and sales milestones as well as high single digit to double digit royalty payments based on worldwide sales of licensed products by Amgen. Pursuant to the terms of the Amgen Agreement, upon Amgen’s termination, the license to Amgen will terminate and the Company will regain worldwide rights for the development and commercialization of its ADXS-NEO program. In addition, Amgen will have certain obligations as set forth in the Amgen Agreement, including promptly deleting or destroying any materials related to the development or manufacturing of the ADXS-NEO program. During the fiscal years ended October 31, 2018 (unaudited) and 2017, the Company recorded reimbursements of approximately $5.8 million and $7.5 million, respectively, relating to the Amgen Agreement

The foregoing description of the Amgen Agreement does not purport to be complete and is qualified in its entirety by the full text of the Amgen Agreement, which has been previously filed as Exhibit 10.57 to the Company’s Annual report on Form 10-K, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on January 9, 2017

-28% en AH. Lo siento por los que estéis dentro, no pinta bien el futuro de esta empresa...

ADXS

Sí, lo he puesto porque red suele ser bastante realista. Pero también creo que es una exageración. Aunque dice que con ambos resultados excelentes más partner y sin dilución es cuando se podría conseguir esas cifras. Porque alguno lo pregunta en el foro.

Creo que el habló de hasta $4 antes de resultados de maternal y si estos son buenos hasta $8. Pero hablo de memoria...

Puedes pasar el link de dicho  foro?

Lo que no tengo duda es que esta semna le han metido ATM, seria de tontos no aprovechar ese calenton para colar unas cuantas...

Te puede interesar...

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Brokers destacados