Rankia Colombia Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia España Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Perú Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
85 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
13.618 / 16.985

Re: Farmas USA

Lo mismo para MACK, que se va al pozo (aún más) por fail fase 2 cáncer de pancreas

Cash por acción unos 4,50 y ya un pipeline muy reducido.

SPHS

Qué bien volver a leerte, mugi. Te he echado de menos. :)

Me corrijo. No se ha parado el estudio oficialmente, sino que por lo pronto han dejado de administrar la segunda dosis.

Acaba de salir un comunicado d de la empresa.

top-line interim safety and biopsy data following a single administration of topsalysin from its ongoing open-label, Phase 2b clinical trial. A single administration of topsalysin continues to demonstrate an ability to ablate targeted prostate cancer cells with 10 of 35 patients (29%) demonstrating a clinical response of which 6 patients had a complete ablation with no detectable cancer on targeted biopsy of the treated area. Separately, Sophiris was recently notified that a patient death occurred on the same day as their second administration. The company is currently investigating the cause and as a precaution no additional patients will receive a second administration of topsalysin

To date, over 450 patients have received a single administration of topsalysin at various doses. The drug continues to appear to be well-tolerated in patients who received a single administration, with no new safety signals reported. In addition, biopsy data from the Phase 2b trial demonstrated that 29% (10/35) of patients sustained a clinical response at six-month follow-up – defined as no detectable tumor following targeted biopsy of the treated lesion or a reduction in the tumor to clinically insignificant.

"We are very encouraged by the safety and biopsy results from a single administration of topsalysin in the Phase 2b study. Biopsy results improved from what we saw in the Phase 2a proof of concept trial and safety and tolerability remains in-line with what we have seen historically," stated Mr. Woods. "We believe that the safety and biopsy data from the first administration of topsalysin supports moving forward into potential registration studies. We will continue to evaluate whether future clinical development will include an option to administer a second dose as we receive more information about the patient death and additional information from the 10 patients who received a second dose. We will be able to evaluate this towards the end of this year."

https://stocknewsnow.com/companynews/8065672244869986/SPHS/101843

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

jaja gracias Ana!

No tengo casi tiempo durante la sesión para estar atento y así no me apetece comprar ni estar muy al día, y para decir sandeces mejor me estoy calladito. Os leo cuando puedo, eso sí!

Tenía orden en ZIOP a 3,05 pero viendo como venía el patio de rojo me he acojonao y he quitado la orden.

Vendí hace ya días las MLNT a 8,15 (muy lejos de los máximos pero como mínimo en verde). Ahora espero los 6 medios.

Las ACHN también me van a hacer ojitos en mínimos anuales...

Suerte con vuestros mete-sacas ;-)

GLYC 

Dicho y hecbo + 6 %, bonico marubuzu... si no hace pullback...entonces  hace un pseudo- Morning Star hoy 

Dentro ZIOP 2,98

Te puede interesar...

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Brokers destacados